Examples:

Some of this little lies are:

  • Scary monsters in our Closet
Resultado de imagen para FNAF  closet
  • Santa Claus, that fat guy that gave presents to the children
Resultado de imagen para santa claus
  • Something like "Don`t eat watermelon`s seeds, because a tree will grow inside your body"
Resultado de imagen para watermelon
  • Earwigs crawl in your ear
Resultado de imagen para earwigs
  • You can get pregnant by kissing
Resultado de imagen para kids kiss
  • When I was a child I thought there was a person inside the ATM
Resultado de imagen para person inside a ATM
  • I used to believe that superpowers exist in the world
Resultado de imagen para superpowers
  • Don´t see the TV so close, because you can damage your eyesight
Resultado de imagen para TV so close



--- Alejandro Barrientos

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Why we had childhood Beliefs

Conclusion

Parents influence